The Wedding Spotlight / ISSUE 2 (NORTHWEST FALL ISSUE 2012)
EVENT PLANNING + ENTERTAINMENT MANAGEMENT DENNIS WEYMOUTH, OWNER
What other referrals say about us?
I am always thinking three steps ahead while multi-tasking on the present. I am the Jack of All Trades and Master of Each unlike many that try to do too many things, but none very well.
How many years have you been in business?
How many weddings do you do a year?
How many weddings have you done overall?
Why should a bride or vendor work with you?
I listen to details. I take notes when an idea is thought of by a client. I like to develop those ideas into special surprises to share during the process of arranging a wedding. Preparation and Planning are key essentials throughout the design and planning process and I am always prepared with a contingency for the unexpected. Being organized and good planning is what creates a fun and successful wedding every time
Get in the WEDDING SPOTLIGHT!Send a request to have your business featured in the Wedding Spotlight!
Email your request to email@example.com
- Issue 20 - Jan 2017 (HI)
- Issue 19 - Jan 2016 (NW)
- Issue 18 - Fall 2016 (NW)
- Issue 17 - Summer 2016 (HI)
- Issue 16 - Winter 2016 (HI)
- Issue 15 - Winter 2016 (NW)
- Issue 14 - Fall 2015 (NW)
- Issue 13 - Summer 2015 (HI)
- Issue 12 - Winter 2015 (HI)
- Issue 11 - Winter 2015 (NW)
- Issue 10 - Fall 2014 (NW)
- Issue 9 - Summer 2014 (HI)
- Issue 8 - Winter 2014 (HI)
- Issue 7 - Winter 2014 (NW)
- Issue 6 - Fall 2013
- Issue 5 - Summer 2013
- Issue 4 - Winter 2013 (HI)
- Issue 3 - Winter 2013 (WA)
- Issue 2 - Fall 2012
- Issue 1 - Summer 2012