Requirements to Marry in Las Vegas, Nevada
- No Blood Tests
- No Waiting Period
- CASH ONLY Marriage License Fees: $55.00
APPLICATION: A male and female of at least 18 years of age, can obtain a marriage license. Proof of age may be required.
Both parties must appear at:
Marriage License Bureau
201 Clark Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89155
Phone: (702) 671-0600
- Open 7-days a week
- 24 hours on all Nevada legal holidays
The requirements for NON U.S. Citizens to obtain a license are the same as those for U. S. Citizens.
CONSENT: Adults 18 years of age and older need no consent. Proof of age will be required through age 21. Persons 16 and 17 years of age must have the consent of either a parent or legal guardian. Persons between the ages of 16 and 17 may marry if:
1. Consent is given by either parent in person at the time the license is applied for; or,
2. Consent is given through a notarized affidavit signed by either parent when not present. This notarized affidavit of consent must contain the birth date of the minor, state the relationship of the party giving consent and be written in English.
3. ORDER OF COURT REQUIRED FOR PERSONS UNDER AGE OF 16: A person less than 16 years of age may marry only if he or she has the consent of a parent or legal guardian and authorization from a Nevada District Court. The court may authorize the marriage of persons less than 16 years of age in extraordinary circumstances if the court finds that:
- The marriage will serve the best interests of such person; and,
- Such person has the consent required.
4. WITNESSES: At least one additional witness is necessary, other than the person performing the ceremony.
5. IF YOU'VE BEEN DIVORCED: Your divorce must be final in the state where granted. The date of the final decree and the city and state where granted are required.
For more information visit Clark County, Nevada web page.